Professional Liability Coverage
ChiroFutures RPG offers a quality, comprehensive, and competitive professional liability policy backed by top-rated, A.M. Best A+ XV rated insurers. Our malpractice program is designed to offer broad protection for our policyholders. Coverages for regulatory board defense, Medicare/ Medicaid billing error defense, information privacy wrongful act, and peer review committee defense are all included automatically in the policy form. Highlights of the program include:
Broad Protection Created for Your Unique Needs
- True Consent to Settle gives you critical control over claims settlements
- Investigative & Defense costs are outside the limits, offering you maximum lawsuit protection
- Defense of false allegations against you for patient boundary/sexual misconduct violations. Defense ends only upon a final adjudication of an actual violation
- $50,000 in Licensure/Regulatory Board Defense Protection included at no charge. An attorney will be hired to work with you and prepare a defense
- $50,000 in Peer Review Committee Investigation & Defense
- $10,000 Information Privacy Wrongful Act Defense & Settlement Coverage
- $10,000 Healthplan and Medicare/Medicaid Billing Error Defense Coverage
- $5,000 Patient or Business Invitee Medical Payments
- $2,500 Deposition Assistance to retain an attorney to go with you when called to a deposition
- Optional Cyber Liability Protection – includes $25,000 for Media Liability, $25,000 for Regulatory Privacy Proceedings, Fines & Penalties and more
- Affordable Coverage with Individually Tailored Pricing
- Chiropractors classified based on your practice methods: You will pay less if your practice style carries less risk
- Add coverage for a dietician, acupuncturist or massage therapist that work for you at a nominal charge
- 75% discount for New Doctors
- Claim-free credits start at 3 years loss-free & can save you up to 20%
- Discounts for qualifying Risk Management courses up to 10%.
Click the image or this LINK. Our Online Quote Inquiry is a convenient way for you to secure a premium indication for your malpractice coverage with ChiroFutures. A bindable proposal and premium quotation can only be received after we receive your completed application. If you wish to save time by submitting an application now, please download an application and submit it to our office via fax or email.
Great Divide Insurance Company, Admiral Insurance Company, and Nautilus Insurance Company are members of Berkley, rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size Category XV by A.M. Best Company.
Our administrator, Sonoran National, combines more than 150 years of experience in the insurance industry. The Sonoran team includes specialists in medical malpractice underwriting, operations management and policyholder service.